September 24, 2010

The Weekly Marginalian (Ep. II: Madeline Albright + L.M. Montgomery)



Hello! I have here the second episode of the Weekly Marginalian. I had some sound trouble with this episode, so I apologize in advance! I discuss the modern woman in the context of former Secretary of State Madeline Albright in the first part and then highlight Canadian author Lucy Maud Montgomery's incomparable ability to describe a natural setting and bring the reader to her beloved, enchanted Prince Edward Island. There is truly nothing like her writing.  Thanks for listening and have a glorious weekend!


Image found here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you included LMM! And I haven't forgotten that you've promised to visit PEI with me someday. Let me know about the interview. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS