September 16, 2010

The Weekly Marginalian (Ep. I: Journalism Meets Katharine Hepburn)




Friends! I bring you the first episode of "The Weekly Marginalian." After a few takes, I offer you the final product. It is still a tad rougher than I would like, but a honest attempt to provide my thinking through a new medium. I will also qualify the podcast by begging your pardon for using a clip from Saturday Night Live's most recent parody of NPR - it's not for the squeamish!

This first episode introduces the premise of the podcast and then divulges my feelings for public radio journalism. And believe me, I have very strong feelings! I end the podcast with a tribute to my favorite actress, Katharine Hepburn. I hope enjoy my first attempt at podcasting! Also, please give me any feedback about the program as I am always looking for ways to make it better!

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS