September 4, 2009

Someday


I found this image on oh, hello friend. It really symbolizes my favorite times of the day -- sunrise and sunset -- those changing moments where life lives in limbo between light and dark. So restful. Easing. I love the line across this image because some days I wonder how this life is going to play out. I am definitely blessed, but I always strive to have my life full of meaning and connected to that which and who I love. This quote gives me solace.

I hope you have a glorious long weekend spent with loved ones and doing activities that reveal the beauty of our existence!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo, indeed! Thanks for visiting me on my bloggie & I hope you have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS