July 10, 2009

Summer Adventure

{View of Rockport Harbour}

{View of Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith, NH}

I have been feeling very restful lately and am in the mood for a little adventure. Much of this Friday has been spent looking up possible locations for my adventure-frolicking. The two contenders are Rockport, MA and Meredith, NH. The question is: am I craving the ocean or lake views? I've visited ocean 'scapes a lot lately, but can anyone ever have too much of that incomparable smell of salty sea air, the crash of the waves, and delicious seafood? Regardless of what I decide to do, I am determined to have fun and experience some new things in this special summertime! Happy weekend!

Images found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS