November 17, 2010

A Harry Potter Giggle



I am beyond excited to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 this weekend! I have been a fan of the series, books and movies, since I first picked up the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in the ninth grade. I started reading the books because all the extra credit questions on my physics exams were about the Harry Potter books. And between you and me, I needed all the extra credit I could get! What started as a practical reading activity soon became a delightful journey into J.K. Rowling's ingenious world.

The video above is from BuzzSugar, featuring all the awkward moments in the Harry Potter movies. Hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good, but not as good as Harry Potter Puppet Pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I can't wait to see this movie. I'll be so sad when the series ends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the books more than i can say, but i am always a wee bit disappointed with the movies. but i'm still going on friday! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS