March 3, 2010

C'est la vie


Today all I want to do is sit at a cafe, drinking coffee and staring out the window into the afternoon sunlight. I need time to think. Sometimes I feel all I do is think. But I need the type of thinking that will produce results (sigh, spent too much time in the business world). I need the answer. They say if you try too hard to find the answer, it will never be found. You just have to wait and see.

C'est la vie. C'est normal. Anyways, I invite you, friends, to share in a virtual cup of delicious coffee or tea this afternoon (perhaps a frothy cappuccino?) as we try to ease the many pressures on our spirits.



Image found here.

1 comment:

  1. I want to do this everyday! It's my goal in life to travel the world and write about the best coffee. I don't have high aspirations haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS