November 20, 2009

Stretch!

Mmm, there is nothing like a good night's sleep to help heal your aching parts. I felt a burst of energy this morning when I awoke at 4:30 am (early, I know). Though I still have a cold and cannot taste anything, and it was pouring rain out (no fella with an umbrella today), I felt a sudden giddiness for this day. Okay, so perhaps this is due to the fact that yesterday I received an early birthday present of an iPhone upgrade (this thing is neat-o!) or perhaps because my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, is fast approaching. Or maybe because it's Friday and the promise of the weekend lies ahead of me! Anyways, I did a glorious stretch as I lay in bed and experienced a renewing presence in my taut limbs. Such a delicious feeling!

Though I still carry this stalled feeling, I cherish these little pauses, joyful gifts, when the world casts a grin in your direction and you smile in return.

I wish you all a lovely, restful weekend!

Image found here.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your spirits are up. YAY for early bday gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being happy for no particular reason!

    hope you have a lovely wknd!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS