November 12, 2009

Small Spaces

I wish I could fit into a small space like above. Except that I think I have an occasional claustrophobic tendency, so maybe that wouldn't be a good idea. But it's neat to think you can fold your body into such a space. Even though I couldn't fit in that space, I feel like I have been pushed into some place like that today. And it's not neat. Do you ever have those days? Where you feel stuck, confined, limited? I'm sure we all have.

Anyways, I am going to try to crawl out of this place and hustle off to have crepes with a dear friend. Hopefully this will be in a very cavernous room where I can let my spirit fly free (just had a flashback to daemons from Phillip Pullman's Golden Compass et al...if you haven't read them, YOU MUST)!

Happy Thursdaying!

Yes, I realized that I like turning nouns into verbs. I am an English major - I can make up my own words (as long as they make sense in context) and change grammar rules to my biding. Hah!

Image found here, courtesy of Sabino.

1 comment:

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS