September 18, 2009

Spinning

I'm always spinning -- twirling until I find my mark or rather, that place where I am supposed to be. Where I want to be. If I spin, the world will move faster and I will be where I am supposed to be sooner. I know what they say: life will be over before you know it so you should appreciate your time now. But I want my time to change, I want to be a better than I am now. I know I can. My skirt billows about me -- green polka dots rippling -- and I think if I just keep this motion, something will give.

***
I found this image at JacqleenBleu's Etsy shop, which offers a myriad of mesmerizing and artistic photographic prints. They really are exquisite. Check it out!

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS