August 11, 2009

Hot Dog Revolution

Maybe because it's summer. Maybe because it's been forever since I've had one, but I have been CRAVING hot dogs lately. Yes, I know they have disgusting meat ingredients. My diet, for the most part, is vegetarian, but I just LOVE a good hot dog. Bon Appetit magazine recently published a Global Hot Dog Guide that gives you all kinds of ideas for jazzing up your hot dog experience. I recently picked up some turkey hot dogs and I think tonight I will make their "So Cal" hot dog with tomatoes, beets, cheese and a balsamic reduction. Yummy!

Image found here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I ADORE your blog! The pictures are just beautiful and I love the concept of "writing in the margins of a life that [you] love" :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS