July 27, 2009

A Table For My Bed

It's been quite a while since I have frolicked in the blogosphere. I had a glorious week off from work, where I traveled to my hometown of Brunswick, Maine. It was a week of beach going, yummy food eating, book reading, movie watching, afternoon napping, and antiquing with my mommy! The fruit of my antiquing produced a lovely bedside table (versus the rickety cork board one I've been using for years). At $40, it was a steal. The table is oval and an interesting shade of green that's flecked and nicked with age and use. I love it's character and unique. The size is perfect to fit my lamp, clock, and that inevitable pile of books that builds up at my bedside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS