October 5, 2009

Style Icons: Emily Blunt and Ellen Page

I am simply loving the chic professionalism of Ellen Page's look on the set of director Chris Nolan's Inception. How far she has come from Juno. This movie looks really intriguing (the teaser trailer is here), sort of a psychological thriller. Next, we have Emily Blunt on the set of The Adjustment Bureau, looking so sharp with some lovely black tights, boots, wool coat, and red leather messenger bag that really pops out from the whole outfit! I am envious! This movie looks interesting as well - a sci-fi/romance film about a congressman and a ballerina (my kind of cinema)!

{Ellen Page on the set of Inception}

{Emily Blunt and Matt Damon on the set of The Adjustment Bureau}

Image found here and here (via JustJared).

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think Emily Blunt is so fantastic! Both these movies sound quite intriguing - I hope they turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you just tagged two of my present girl crushes--especially Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't WAIT to see both these movies! (and not least because my boy matt is in one of them!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS