September 30, 2009

Crepe Divinity

Tonight I am venturing over to Harvard Square to meet up with one of my best friends for dinner at Arrow Street Crepes. I simply adore this place and its delectable crepe offerings but also for the tiny cafe atmosphere that makes you feel as though you are dining Paris creperie! It's fun to order one savory and one sweet crepe and split them! My favorite is the Frenchie (melted brie, walnuts, green apples, honey, and balsamic glaze) and the Chocolate Tropical (Dark Belgian chocolate, fresh mangoes, and bananas)! If you live in the area, I highly recommend this place!

***
I also found two recipes today that I want to prepare at some point this week or this weekend. First, YumSugar has a recipe for Roast Beef Summer Rolls, which look and sound tantalizing (I am an admirer of both roast beef and summer rolls).

{Roast Beef Summer Rolls}

For dessert, I am hoping to make a Banana Amaretto Cake, courtesy of Ellie of Mint (she even created recipe cards in a printable pdf format and they are so pretty - thanks, Ellie!). Now, who wants to be my friend so that they can share in these delicacies that I am planning to prepare? ;)

Image found here and here.

1 comment:

Leave a lovely bit of your own marginalia!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS